Matte Silver Laser Polyester, 8.5 x 11, Permanent, 100 Sheets per Box
Metallic finish adds extra attractiveness. Ideal for automotive, electronic and industrial labeling applications.
Label Printer Type: Laser printer, wax, resin and wax/resin thermal transfer
Face Stock: 2 mil silver polyester film
Matte Topcoat: Resists smudging and abrasion
Sheet Size: 8-1/2" x 11"
Sheets per Box:100
Dimensional Stability: No shrinkage observed
Chemical resistance: No visual change with windex, isopropyl alcohol, water, acetic acid and oil (SAE 10W-30). Edge penetration (moderate adhesion loss) with gasoline. Edge penetration and severe film deterioration with toluene.
Features and Benefits
- High performance permanent acrylic adhesive
- Topcoated for laser printability
- Scratch, smudge, moisture and chemical resistant
- Bonds well to a wide range of surfaces including stainless steel, acrylic and glass
- Durable and cost-effective
- Tear resistance facilitates removal
- High shear, high peel adhesive resists cold flow and ooze
Adhesive: Permanent, aggressive, high performance acrylic
Service Temperature Range: -40ºF to 302ºF (-40ºC to 150ºC)
Minimum Application Temperature: 50ºF (10ºC)
Liner: 91 lb. (7.4 mil) lay flat curl resistant release liner
Expected Exterior Life: 2 Years
Storage Stability: Two years at 70ºF (21ºC) and 50% relative humidity